Saturday 29 October 2011

Beauty Tutorial: Halloween Sexy Vampire Look





This is the first of three Halloween Make-Up Tutorials that I'll be uploading today and tomorrow. This is the Vampire Look and I hope you like it. My top tips with Halloween Make-Up are that you can never use too much... and to only use cheap stuff. You don't want to be piling on £50 worth of eyeshadow when you can get well-pigmented pots from MUA at Superdrug for free!

Here is a list of the products I used, and where you can get them... all the products used were purchased with my own money and I'm not being paid by the companies at all;

InColor FabuLiner Liquid Eye Liner in Brown - $1.99 at Walgreens
MUA Eye Shadow in Pearl - £1 at Superdrug
Fluff Brush - £5.99 at Ecotools at www.boots.com
Mini Fluff Brush -- OLD
Barry M Dazzle Dust in BLACK 91 - £4.50 at www.boots.com
17 Black Eye Shadow in Darkness - £3.99 at www.boots.com
Topshop CRAYON in Black Jack - £5.00 at www.topshop.com
Grow Luscious by Revlon - £7.99 at www.boots.com
Red Lipstick -- OLD
MAC Frankly Scarlett Blush - £17.00 at MAC
EcoTools Bamboo Contour Brush - £9.99 at www.boots.com
MAC Nightmoth Lip Liner - £14.00 at MAC
Fake Blood - £2.50 at my local fancy dress shop

Anyway, I hope you liked it! If you have any tutorial requests then let me know :)

If you are interested, please follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/hautefuture

Keep track of my channel where I post lots of tutorials, hauls and more:
http://www.youtube.com/HauteFuture

Also check out my facebook page at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/HauteFuture/149057205180776

Please rate, comment and subscribe and I promise there will be loads of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, culture and gossip material going up on here each week :)

Thanks for watching, beauties.

Love
gabriellasofia x

No comments:

Post a Comment