Monday 31 October 2011

Beauty Tutorial: Halloween Dead Geisha Look


This is my dead geisha look. People love to look dead on Halloween. Others love to look provocative. So I figured I'd combine the two in this sophisticated look! All of these products were purchased with my own money and I haven't been paid to endorse them;

Maybelline Superstay 24 hr Concealer in Light Beige - £6.19 at www.boots.com

InColor FabuLiner Liquid Eye Liner in Brown - $1.99 at Walgreens

Collection 2000 Pressed Powder in Ivory - £1.99 at Superdrug

M&S Talcum Powder - £1 at Marks and Spencer

Urban Decay Primer Potion - £18 at Debenhams

Fluff Brush - £5.99 at Ecotools at www.boots.com

MAC Frankly Scarlett Blush - £17.00 at MAC

InColour Fabuliner Liquide Eye Liner in Black - $1.99 at Walgreens

Sally Hansen Lash Curlers - $5.99 at Walgreens

Benefit BadGal Lash Mascara in Black - £16.50 at www.boots.com

RED LIPSTICK OLD

Ecotools Lipstick brush – Bought in a set of mini brushes for £4.99 at www.boots.com

Benefit Hoola Bronzer - £23.50 at www.boots.com

EcoTools Bamboo Contour Brush - £9.99 at www.boots.com

Ecotools Blush Brush - £7.99 at www.boots.com

MUA Eye Shadow in Shade 23 Pearl - £1 at

SuperdrugFake Blood - £2.50 at my local fancy dress shop

Hope you liked it! One more Halloween Beauty Tutorial yet to come... If you have any requests then please let me know :)

If you are interested, please follow me on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/hautefuture

Keep track of my YouTube Channel where I post new tutorials, hauls and tags all the time! You can find it at:http://www.youtube.com/HauteFuture

Also check out my facebook page at:http://www.facebook.com/pages/HauteFuture/149057205180776

Please rate, comment and subscribe and I promise there will be loads of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, culture and gossip material going up on here each week :)
Thanks for watching, beauties.
Love
gabriellasofia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment