Tuesday 1 November 2011

Nail Tutorial: Halloween Bloody Nails!


I know it's late and I apologize... but it's the thought that counts! Hope you like this Bloody Nails Tutorial inspired by one of my favourite online beauty gurus andreaschoice. Each and every product I used was paid for with my own hard-earned cash and I wasn't paid to use these products... they are as follows;

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Natural - £4.75 at www.boots.com

Topshop NAILS in Cloak and Dagger - £5.00 at www.topshop.com

Rimmel London's Pro Matte Finish - £4.59 at www.boots.com

Nails Inc in Victoria and Albert - £11 at www.nailsinc.com

Sewing needle - free out of my mom's sewing cupboard!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it despite it being a tad too late for Halloween... I still have one more beauty look to come so that's DEFINITELY going to be late haha. I will still upload it though. Might come in handy for someone, who knows :)

If you are interested, please follow me on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/hautefuture

Keep track of my YouTube Channel where I post tons of hauls, reviews, tutorials and more! Here's the link:http://www.youtube.com/HauteFutureAlso check out my facebook page at:http://www.facebook.com/pages/HauteFuture/149057205180776

Please rate, comment and subscribe and I promise there will be loads of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, culture and gossip material going up on here each week :)
Thanks for watching, beauties.
Love
gabriellasofia x

4 comments:

  1. wow that is so good! really imaginative!
    i will be doing this next halloween! <3
    sophie @ thesecretavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was inspired by some other girls, but this was my take on the look :) I LOVE your blog and it's name!
    Love
    gabriellasofia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good tutorial!!! Follow back girl <3 chloejade420.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Chloe! I love your blog :)
    Love
    gabriellasofia
    x

    ReplyDelete