Sunday 15 January 2012

Haute Future Beauty Tutorial Pink Smoky Eye with Mineral Make-Up... Lumiere, MAC, Benefit...


Hey Guys!


Just want to say a great big thank you to Lumiere Cosmetics... Literally, these samples have changed my life! Haha. Seriously, I never thought I would like mineral make-up as I expected it to be too powdery and matte, I didn't think it would have much staying power, and I was also worried about the amount of coverage it might give. I am a complete and utter convert! Lumiere is light, comfortable and most importantly, attractive. With a good primer underneath (I used my Garnier BB Cream and also my Guerlain gold primer both listed below...) this product goes on beautifully and stays put for most of the day. An occasional top up might be necessary following sports or some other kind of strenuous physical exercise but generally this is now one of my favorite brands for foundation and blush. The eye shadows are lovely too, although no different than Barry M's Dazzle Dust, Benefits Lust Duster and other pigment shadows, although the product is slightly finer than those. Even with this in mind though, the colours are so vivid and a little goes a long way so this brand is great for getting your money's worth and not having to use a ton of product for one look. Anyway, enough of my gushing about how much I love this brand... 



Here is the list of the products I used:



Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One B.B. Blemish Balm Cream Light: £9.99 at www.boots.com

Maybelline Superstay 24hr Concealer: £6.19 at www.boots.com
Benefit Brow Zings in Medium: £22.50 at www.boots.com
MAC Mega Metal Shadow in Peek-at-You: UNAVAILABLE it seems like this has been discontinued... However, there are tons of colours which actually work better... try Crystal Avalanche which is £11.50 at www.maccosmetics.co.uk 
Lumiere Eye Pigment in Tutti Frutti: $8 at http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/
Lumiere Eye Pigment in Raspberry Margarita: $8 athttp://www.lumierecosmetics.com/
Lumier Eye Pigment in Starry Night: $8 at http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/
Guerlain Essence d'Eclat a l'Or Pur primer: £42 at www.debenhams.com
Lumiere Foundation in Light Medium Neutral Cashmere: $12 athttp://www.lumierecosmetics.com/
Lumiere Blush in Mauvelous:$12 at http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/
Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Gothic: £5 at www.boots.com
Topshop Lip Stick in Rumour Has It: UNAVAILABLE :( Sorry!
Sally Hansen Sexy Curls Precision Eyelash Curlers: $7.99 at www.walgreens.com
DiorShow New Look Mascara: NOT YET AVAILABLE... I was kindly give this by Dior but it should be available for purchase very soon, so keep an eye on www.debenhams.com as it really is amazing!
Benefit Moon Beam: £18.50 at www.boots.com
EcoTools Brush Collection: £15.31 at www.boots.com



Thank you for watching! Please go check out my other links... I will soon be posting a full review with swatches of the Lumiere products and also of the DiorShow New Look Mascara...



Please follow me on Twitter at:



Click 'Follow' on my blog which has tons of reviews, beauty-fashion-lifestyle features and more:



Subscribe to my Youtube channel where I post hauls, tutorials, outfits of the day and WAY more:



Also check out my facebook page at:



Finally, here is the link for the Joe Gilligan Trust:



Please rate, like, follow, comment and subscribe and I promise there will be loads of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, culture and gossip material going up on here each week :)



Thanks for watching, guys and I'll see you soon!



Love

gabriellasofia x

1 comment: