Tuesday 18 September 2012

My Plans For London Fashion Weekend...

Having spent the past few days feeling a bit like death cooled right down, I am really hoping and praying that I am 100% recovered for Sunday the 23rd of September, because I'm going to London Fashion Weekend and after looking at the jam-packed schedule of fun activities, I'm going to need all my energy...

So I've got it all planned. I'm hoping to roll into Temple tube station at about 9.30am and my dream day plan is as follows...


Sunday 23rd September

10am - Arrive at Somerset House for London Fashion Weekend!

12.15pm - VIP Styling (A celebrity panel talk about key looks for Autumn/Winter and trends for Spring/Summer, sharing their top styling tips and telling stories of styling disasters hosted by Amber Atherton, Jessie Ware, Kim Howell and Avigail Claire)

1.45pm - The Sunday Fashion Panel (The expert panel discusses, What makes a fashion trend? Hosted by Hilary Alexander, Lydia Bright, Olivia Rubin and Nick Ede)

2.30pm - Twenty8Twelve Fashion Show

3.15pm - The Elle Panel The Beauty Panel (An inside preview to the hottest hair and beauty trends of the season hosted by Tony and Guy, Elizabeth Arden, benefit and more)

5.00pm - Trend Catwalk Fashion Show



Now, I'm not sure how long any of these things are going to last so I might be being exceptionally ambitious with my time, but hopefully that will be my plan. Apart from these different events though, I'm not quite sure what else will be happening as I've never been to London Fashion Weekend before...

Have you every been? Is it like The Clothes Show where there are tons of stalls and a beauty area? Are you attending London Fashion Weekend this year?

If you don't yet have a ticket, don't forget to go enter my giveaway where you can win a ticket to the event right HERE... Good luck!

Love and snuggles
GabriellaSofia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment