Monday 31 December 2012

New Year's Resolutions...

I KNOW that many of you think New Year's Resolutions are silly and a waste of time. However, I am an optimist! So get over yourselves and read my list :)

1) I want to get my passport stamped in at least three countries I have never been to before.

*My favorite photo of 2012... I was in San Francisco, I had just bought this dress new and I had absolutely no commitments apart from to enjoy myself in my favorite country. I was literally carefree. Wishing for more times like these in 2013 please!*



2) I want to find the PERFECT skincare and haircare routines.

3) I want to build my own business.

4) I want to cook a new meal from a new recipe every week.

5) I want to save as much money as possible!

6) I want to stop drinking alcohol (apart from with meals).

7) I want to finish writing my novel.

8) I want to lead a healthy lifestyle (the majority of the time).

9) I want to be more creative... with my make-up, my hair, my nails. I may even paint.

10) I want to move out of my family home.

As you can see, it looks like a VERY busy year for me! 2012 really wasn't fab although there were absolutely amazing parts of it. Some of the highlights include graduating (and hence saying goodbye to academia for the foreseeable future), travelling the USA all on my lonesome and securing my first 'real' job (and learning that office life is NOT for me). Having said all that, I've got a feeling that 2013 will be MY YEAR. I just hope I can give each of these resolutions a real go because if I am successful I will be richer, healthier, sexier, more cultured and happier which really can't be bad at all. I will be blogging throughout 2013, so I'm sure you'll all be able to keep an eye on my progress... cheer me on.

What are your resolutions for the new year? What is the best New Year's resolution you have ever heard? Have you ever followed through on a resolution and if so, which?

Love and snuggles (oh, and a Happy New Year too!)
GabriellaSofia
x

9 comments:

  1. I would like to save and stop drinking too x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been feeling much better in myself since quitting alcohol which is impressive really as I really wasn't drinking that much to begin with. I can only imagine how great big-drinkers feel when they quit!
      Love
      GabriellaSofia
      x

      Delete
  2. I'd love the travelling part.. but cant see it happening this year. I have some saving to do!
    Georgia
    Www.ramblingsofgeo.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, that's a shame Geo :( Maybe just go for a weekend or something like that?
      Love
      GabriellaSofia
      x

      Delete
  3. fabulous new years Resolutions hun, I especially like the passport one. Hope 2013 is a fab year for you xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle, I just hope they all come true!
      Love
      GabriellaSofia
      x

      Delete
  4. Wow your list puts me to shame! The only thing I've got on mine is to graduate from uni without having a mental breakdown :p but good luck! Even if you only do half the things on here you should be well chuffed! x

    http://just-a-thought-natalie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete